10 Things I Love Sunday
Hi friends! I am LOVING this season. The weather in Nashville just finally started to cool down and we’re having a sweater day here and there—it’s so nice. I’m soaking in my favorite season!
My spooky manicure is by Claire at Poppy & Monroe (my favorite nail salon in Nashville!)
Here are 10 things I am currently loving!
1. Building a secondhand capsule wardrobe for fall. Love this!
2. I got this dress as a gift from Ban.do and WOW—best dress ever! I have worn it probably five times in the past two weeks. I just keep reaching for it. It’s flattering, easy, and it comes in size XS to 3X. (I’m wearing it above, though you can barely tell.)
3. A cozy sweater for fall.
4. We’re currently watching Succession and wow—it’s so good!
5. I picked these up for Nova just in case we get to go to Disney soon (fingers crossed).
6. I’ve been trying a little new makeup lately and this eyeshadow palette is new number ONE. It’s so good. It comes in warm nude and cool nude (I use warm).
7. OK … I’m still going strong on my used shopping resolution. I’m so glad I’m doing it … but I still like to window shop. (isn’t it cute??!)
8. Creative ways to display your books.
9. Loving Yum Yucky Yuck for both our girls.
10. I’m feeling the itch to learn to cook some new dishes. I’d love to hear your favorite dishes and/or cookbooks! I think I’m gonna grab this book andddd this one too. Please let me know your tried and true favorite dishes!
P.S. In case you missed it, our farmhouse table DIY is up and it’s the most beautiful table I have ever owned. :))
Wishing you a beautiful weekend! xx. Elsie