Random thoughts on an extra HOT Saturday morning:
1. I just realized something amazing. My favorite time of year is just around the corner.
Football starts next month.
2. A new episode of “What I Bought Wednesday” is live on my YouTube channel right now with the CUTEST way to organize your spices.
You can see it here.
3. It was a good week on the blog. We talked about:
- all about cleaning hardwood floors
- this fun wood bead basket DIY
- how to decorate with hydrangeas
- this 10-minute chair makeover
4. We just went out to eat with my brother and his family. I am so lucky to have a brother like him. He’s funny and clever and witty and sometimes he says what I’m thinking before I even do.
And his sweet family is even funnier.
5. I am totally in love with my husband at this exact moment in time. He sweet-talked me this morning with the word “mulch.”
6. I tried out these little individual false eyelashes for the first time. Old school. These little pieces of lash that you glue on. They looked okay except I kept accidentally batting my eyelashes at random people. If you were at Scotty P’s this week and I gave you a come hither look?
It was the lashes, not me.
Let’s see what the internet has been up to this week.
Ever have questions about how high to hang artwork?
Here are some answers.
Such a beautiful set of tomato cages.
They look like artwork.
I’m always on the lookout for a good chocolate chip cookie recipe.
Don’t these look yummy?
And Christmas in July?
Especially if it’s as cute as this.
And in random news:
And one more for the road
The easiest way to plan meals?
This DIY chalkboard menu.
My favorites from this week
These Amazon kitchen finds:
- this adjustable cookie sheet rack
- this adjustable spice rack
- this over the cabinet door rack
- these spice jars
- this pineapple corer and slicer
- these scissors
- these mixing bowls with lids
- magnetic measuring spoons
- this 32-piece set of food containers
happy random Saturday to you
disclosure: affiliate links are used in this post